Sunday 30 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Oh wow over 10,000 views I can't believe it! Of course I don't know who's been viewing or what it is any of you like about this blog but thanks for the views anyone, it's great to know people are visiting!

Happy Halloween as well, unfortunately I have been working over the weekend and I am working tomorrow and Tues, so there was no outright mad partying. Did still manage to attend two parties yesterday though, my dad's birthday one, which was supposed to be a costume party but only I went in costume so little humiliating and then a friend's party after that in which lots of people were in costume so yay!

Strangely I felt in person that my wolf tail rocked but my ears sucked but in the photos the ears seem to look good whilst the tail, not so much. The cloak managed to hide the tail pin so it really did look I had grown a tail, which was great but sadly no photos really demonstrating that since I'm holding the tail up in them to show it's there lol.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy Halloween whatever you are doing or have been doing!

No comments: